Intalcon Foundation gGmbH
Note: This is a convenience translation of the German “Datenschutzerklärung” and serves solely information purposes. In any case, the German version shall prevail and constitute the definitive statement with regard to user privacy.
Dear customer or interested party,
In the following you will receive the legally required notifications and information on the processing of your personal data provided to us or transmitted to us by others:
1 Name and Contact Details of the Controller
The Controller within the scope of the applicable data protection laws (Art. 4 para. 7 GDPR) is:
Intalcon Foundation gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 40 886 556
2 Scope of Processing Personal Data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our partners and interested parties only to the extent that this is necessary for the establishment or implementation of a cooperation or for processing and responding to inquiries.
The data concerned are master or contact data of our (potential) partners or of the natural persons who serve us as contact persons at the partners, i.e. in particular name, address, telephone number and mail address as well as other data and information that you provide to us in the context of establishing contact.
The legal basis for processing for the purpose of implementing or establishing a cooperation is Art. 6 para. (1) s. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Without of the processing of contact data, this is not possible, as otherwise we have no way to contact you.
The legal basis for processing in the context of contact requests is your corresponding consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. (1) s. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
The data will only be stored as long as necessary for the implementation or establishment of a cooperation and will be deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period pursuant to Art. 6 para. (1) s. 1 lit. c) GDPR due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (e.g. from the German Commercial Code (HGB), Criminal Code (StGB) or Tax Code (AO)), you have consented to a storage beyond this pursuant to Art. 6 para. (1) s. 1 lit. a) GDPR or a storage beyond this is otherwise legally permissible.
Automated decision-making including profiling does not take place.
3 Transfer of Data
Your data will be treated in strict confidence and are secured against unauthorized access. In our company, only those employees who need this data for the establishment or implementation of a cooperation or for processing and responding to inquiries have access to your data.
IT service providers who support us as processors may, under certain circumstances, have access to personal data. This processing always takes place within the framework of a data processing agreement in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR.
These processors process the data on our behalf and exclusively according to our instructions. In this case we are legally responsible for appropriate data protection measures at the companies we commission as processors. The companies have been carefully selected by us, commissioned in writing in accordance with the legal requirements, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
Apart from that, a transfer to third parties is not intended and will of course not take place, unless you expressly give us your consent to the transfer or we are obliged or entitled to transfer the data independently of your consent according to applicable legal regulations. Such a case could be, for example, if it would be necessary to pass on data to a court or an authority in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In some cases we may transfer personal data to third countries outside the EU. In any case, we will ensure an adequate level of data protection in accordance with European standards.
4 Rights of Data Subjects
As data subject, you have the right:
- 4.1 pursuant to Art. 7 para. (3) GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing for the future, if it was based on the consent;
- 4.2 pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- 4.3 pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- 4.4 pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- 4.5 pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- 4.6 pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party.
To exercise these rights or to obtain additional information on them, please contact us. For this purpose, an e-mail to the above-mentioned contact address, for example, is sufficient.
Furthermore, you have the possibility to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You can, for example, contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
5 Separate Information on your Right of Objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. (1) lit. f GDPR. Following an objection, we will no longer process the personal data concerned unless we can demonstrate compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection and outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or unless the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You may also object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of direct marketing. If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for those purposes.
Any objection based on the above-mentioned grounds may be lodged informally at any time, e.g. by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Processing operations carried out prior to an objection remain unaffected by it.
6 Adjustments and Updates
In order to ensure that our data protection information always complies with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection information has to be adapted due to new or revised offers or services. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time by clicking on this link.
Status December 2020.